GangaSagar Tour From Kolkata
Package Over View:
Kolkata To GangaSagar One Day Round Trip
Pickup & Drop
Kolkata(Hotel/Airport/ Railway Station)
On Request Call Now-8145302135
Day 1: Kolkata to Gangasagar Excursion
Morning Meet & welcome on appearance at airport/train station & Drive start for full day excursion to Gangasagar – An island in the confluence of river Ganga & embayment of Bengal & well known for Kapil Muni Ashram which is advised to be a great devout significance and Holy Dip (Snaan at River-Sagar Confluence). Evening back to Kolkata drop(Train station/Airport)
Note: We will supply vehicle for Kolkata to Ferry Ghat i.e. Lot No. 8 / Harwood Point (90 Km.) & back to Kolkata. After reaching Lot No. 8 you have to take the ferry to traverse the Muriganga River for Kachuberia. And take separate car for Sagar isle from Kachuberia to Ganga Sagar Kapil Muni Temple.
- Exclusive AC Vehicle for Transfer & Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All permit fees, Parking, Driver allowance, fuel.
- Both side Ship Tickets.
- GangaSagar Local Guide (Help you cross the river).
- Meal Plan (Veg. Lunch at GangaSagar).
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only. Call Now-8145302135
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Riska /Toto/E-riska Fare Extra @ Aprox 60 to 100 Rupees Per Head.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Service Tax.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.